01. I either have extreme self restraint or am totally exhausted.
02. I’m unpacking in stages. Last night was the dirty laundry and washing it. And the hamper full of stuff I didn’t do before I left.
03. I might fold it today. Or not.
04. Cheese curds are good. Fried cheese curds are better.
05. If I ever untangle all the cords (laptop, camera, phone) I might finish downloading pictures off my phone and move the ones from my laptop to my computer.
06 It rained here the week I was gone and it was colder in Dallas than Chicago yesterday. It’s still raining.
07. Allergy season. In Texas. Thinking of heading North again.
08. Angie and Dan showed me a fun way of cooking/eating. Which makes me glad I cleaned out my fridge before I left because the grocery shopping today is going to be fun with a capital F.
09. I’m baking bread today. Well, after I pick up some yeast that might actually be active.
10. Wisconsin TSA doesn’t even blink when they see a wedge shaped unidentified thing in your bags. Chicago however will pull you aside and search your bags to determine it is just a piece of cheese.
11. Thank dog I cleaned before I left. Although I’m trying to figure out how it got so damn dusty in a week.
12. I would prefer to stay in my jammies and play with yarn today, but I do need some basic supplies and have to get a box or two or five in the mail.
13. I don’t like coming home to an empty house and it made missing Texas seem just a tad bit worse than normal.
14. I think my dog missed me. A lot. She even made it onto the bed last night on her own. Which says a bunch since she is almost 12 and has bad hips.
15. I’m trying to sort through my email and figure out who I responded to and didn’t while in WI. Web mail was nice, but I didn’t delete it and it all downloaded to my mail program last night. I think I’m just going to start fresh with yesterday’s email.
Happy Tuesday y’all!