So all you get is pj’s and Unconscious Mutterings.
Brace :: my foot against the dresser
Upgrade :: iOS
Run :: nope
Construction :: traffic nightmare
Lazy :: rainy days
Email :: reply
Hide :: and seek
Hornet :: bite
Wonder :: wonder wall
Hesitate :: and you lose
It has been cold an rainy and I finally get to wear my Halloween pj’s. Yes, 70’s and low 80’s can be cold when we were triple digits last week.
Happy Tuesday y’all! Don’t forget to show me What’s for Dinner tomorrow.
Because the thing I wanted to do today has been derailed, here’s a list.
Selected :: drafted
Sharpie :: organize
Campus :: college
Personal :: space
Wedge :: sex
Smoke :: quit
Polish :: Pope John Paul II
Ultimate :: Fighting Championship
Threadbare :: linens
NOtification :: mail
You can find your Unconscious Mutterings here.
Subtitle: Where did the weekend go and other random thoughts.
01. I think the Mid- Atlantic region tried to kill me. Seriously. I’m still recovering from whatever the gods of allergens decided to throw at me. Most likely ragweed and goldenrod and other stuff I’m highly allergic to and not exposed to as violently around here.
02. Sleep is my bestest friend… when I’m not trying to expel a lung.
03. Since I’ve only been semi-conscious, it makes perfect sense to play UM’s
- Intruder :: violate
- Repelled ::resisted
- Trench coat :: with garter and heels
- Lipstick :: shiny and luscious
- Humongous :: oh hell, I’m not going there
- Oven mitts :: apron, pearls and kitten heels
- Case :: satchel
- Daughter ::of Satan
- Attorney :: hippy crunchy (sorry, thought of a wonderful attorney I know and that’s what he is)
- Shaken :: not stirred
04. You can either give negativity power over your life or you can choose happiness instead. Take control and choose to focus on what is important in your life. ~Anais Nin
05. I am oh, so happy to be home. Even with a busy week ahead of me.
06. And that right there is my excuse for heading back to bed right now.
Happy Monday y’all!
- Fresh air :: spring night mountains
- Bodyguard ::Kevin Costner Kevin Costner
- Wedding :: Soon? White
- Remind :: correct remind me
- Wicked :: game book
- Crawling :: begging on your knees
- Gasoline :: fire! Metallica Fuel
- Anyone :: and everyone no one
- Dancing :: dirty with Squish at our wedding
- Wall :: hit the wall Pink Floyd
Happy Memorial Day Weekend… and hey… remember the reason for the season.
Thank you to every soldier who has ever defended our country and all of the support staff and government employees and families that helped that happen.
Because if I don’t post, and don’t answer phone calls*, people get worried… so… you get this week’s UM’s
- Teeth :: bite
- Sweeten :: with honey
- Demons :: her head split open and demons flew out
- Pizza :: pepperoni and banana peppers
- Protector :: condom
- Smooth :: operator
- Coat :: fur
- Pebbles :: and Bam Bam
- Pregnant :: ick
- Sing :: sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong … la la la la laaaa la
Sunday boredom, I had it and obviously played with my theme.
Although I did get a metric butt load of cleaning done. Well, more like going through all of my clothes and getting rid of a bunch and straightening the closet. I.despise.clutter. And hoarding. If you haven’t worn or used something in a year, it should probably go away.
Or it could be the fact it was 69 yesterday and I was feeling like a bit of spring cleaning… at least until tomorrow when it’s going to be snowy and a high of 38. O.o
Happy Monday y’all?
*this because I decided to take an early morning class at the gym and might not be able to talk to Carrie and I figured I better head it off before she thinks I was snipered.
I think her name is Daisy.
Koolaid. I haz it.
No chip, I called the humane society and some local hunting shops since she appears to be a hunting dog. No one has reported her missing.
Sad that people do that to dogs.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
This weeks UM’s:
- Hotter :: arouse
- Negotiator :: Texas
- Crimson :: cheeks
- Loses :: control
- Tide :: laundry
- Alan :: Alda
- Fool :: jester
- Pink :: buns
- Palm :: spank
- Lipstick :: red
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And Friday Fill In’s:
1. Good times: good food, good friends.
2. I love my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring are you listening? (ACK!)
4. I think I LOVE my new coffee machine just a little.
5. Once more I got nothing accomplished today (except a flu shot and some bloodwork).
6. When will the holiday insanity end? Because really? It is not all about the money people.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to trying my chai green tea, tomorrow my plans include hibernating and Sunday, I want to hibernate some more!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Weekend y’all!