So all you get is pj’s and Unconscious Mutterings.
Brace :: my foot against the dresser
Upgrade :: iOS
Run :: nope
Construction :: traffic nightmare
Lazy :: rainy days
Email :: reply
Hide :: and seek
Hornet :: bite
Wonder :: wonder wall
Hesitate :: and you lose
It has been cold an rainy and I finally get to wear my Halloween pj’s. Yes, 70’s and low 80’s can be cold when we were triple digits last week.
Happy Tuesday y’all! Don’t forget to show me What’s for Dinner tomorrow.
Because the thing I wanted to do today has been derailed, here’s a list.
Selected :: drafted
Sharpie :: organize
Campus :: college
Personal :: space
Wedge :: sex
Smoke :: quit
Polish :: Pope John Paul II
Ultimate :: Fighting Championship
Threadbare :: linens
NOtification :: mail
You can find your Unconscious Mutterings here.
Subtitle: Where did the weekend go and other random thoughts.
01. I think the Mid- Atlantic region tried to kill me. Seriously. I’m still recovering from whatever the gods of allergens decided to throw at me. Most likely ragweed and goldenrod and other stuff I’m highly allergic to and not exposed to as violently around here.
02. Sleep is my bestest friend… when I’m not trying to expel a lung.
03. Since I’ve only been semi-conscious, it makes perfect sense to play UM’s
- Intruder :: violate
- Repelled ::resisted
- Trench coat :: with garter and heels
- Lipstick :: shiny and luscious
- Humongous :: oh hell, I’m not going there
- Oven mitts :: apron, pearls and kitten heels
- Case :: satchel
- Daughter ::of Satan
- Attorney :: hippy crunchy (sorry, thought of a wonderful attorney I know and that’s what he is)
- Shaken :: not stirred
04. You can either give negativity power over your life or you can choose happiness instead. Take control and choose to focus on what is important in your life. ~Anais Nin
05. I am oh, so happy to be home. Even with a busy week ahead of me.
06. And that right there is my excuse for heading back to bed right now.
Happy Monday y’all!
- Fresh air :: spring night mountains
- Bodyguard ::Kevin Costner Kevin Costner
- Wedding :: Soon? White
- Remind :: correct remind me
- Wicked :: game book
- Crawling :: begging on your knees
- Gasoline :: fire! Metallica Fuel
- Anyone :: and everyone no one
- Dancing :: dirty with Squish at our wedding
- Wall :: hit the wall Pink Floyd
Happy Memorial Day Weekend… and hey… remember the reason for the season.
Thank you to every soldier who has ever defended our country and all of the support staff and government employees and families that helped that happen.
Because if I don’t post, and don’t answer phone calls*, people get worried… so… you get this week’s UM’s
- Teeth :: bite
- Sweeten :: with honey
- Demons :: her head split open and demons flew out
- Pizza :: pepperoni and banana peppers
- Protector :: condom
- Smooth :: operator
- Coat :: fur
- Pebbles :: and Bam Bam
- Pregnant :: ick
- Sing :: sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong … la la la la laaaa la
Sunday boredom, I had it and obviously played with my theme.
Although I did get a metric butt load of cleaning done. Well, more like going through all of my clothes and getting rid of a bunch and straightening the closet. I.despise.clutter. And hoarding. If you haven’t worn or used something in a year, it should probably go away.
Or it could be the fact it was 69 yesterday and I was feeling like a bit of spring cleaning… at least until tomorrow when it’s going to be snowy and a high of 38. O.o
Happy Monday y’all?
*this because I decided to take an early morning class at the gym and might not be able to talk to Carrie and I figured I better head it off before she thinks I was snipered.
I think her name is Daisy.
Koolaid. I haz it.
No chip, I called the humane society and some local hunting shops since she appears to be a hunting dog. No one has reported her missing.
Sad that people do that to dogs.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
This weeks UM’s:
- Hotter :: arouse
- Negotiator :: Texas
- Crimson :: cheeks
- Loses :: control
- Tide :: laundry
- Alan :: Alda
- Fool :: jester
- Pink :: buns
- Palm :: spank
- Lipstick :: red
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
And Friday Fill In’s:
1. Good times: good food, good friends.
2. I love my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring are you listening? (ACK!)
4. I think I LOVE my new coffee machine just a little.
5. Once more I got nothing accomplished today (except a flu shot and some bloodwork).
6. When will the holiday insanity end? Because really? It is not all about the money people.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to trying my chai green tea, tomorrow my plans include hibernating and Sunday, I want to hibernate some more!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Weekend y’all!
Yes kiddies, Texas and I are doing this week’s UM’s together
- Redskins :: spanking, Indians
- Show :: and tell, me
- Smoker ::brisket, food
- Bad movie :: Spiderwick, Kevin Costner
- Play :: with fire, playwright
- Jaguar :: cougar, cougar
- Click :: change channel, remote
- Production :: drama, play
- Sand :: Belize!, car
- Foreign :: accent (and cream cheese pirates), language
Happy Sunday y’all!
While Katie retired to her room* for most of the evening, Maggie May thoroughly enjoyedd the fire. Either she was stitting on the table with me or smack dab in front of the fire place.
No, I did not finish the shawl. I had this weird problem and had to keep checking the inside of my eyelids for cracks all night. O.o
This morning however, I finally skeined and dunked the yak and it is now hanging and drying. I wasn’t sure if you were suppossed to thwack yak or snap it, so I just wet it and let it hang with a weight. My best guestimate is for about 30 yards. I’m either giong to have to find more yak or find something small to make. Maybe a choker or a bracelet? The thought of spinning more yak makes me cringe just a little and besides, who says I could find the same color again. On the other hand, maybe I’ll get really good at spinning it.
Pictures tomorrow? If I remember.
Now for some weekly UM’s (sadly without Texas because he’s in BFE, NV and two hours behind me and probably still sleeping)
- My treat :: dinner
- Bell :: Pavlov’s dogs
- Five :: and a half!
- You’re crazy :: Cookie
- Disgust :: lake bugs (just giant flying cockroaches I tell ya!)
- Tempest :: needs to be controlled
- Bummer :: suck it up buttercup
- Brim :: Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
~Psalm 11:5-7 (after #6 I remembered there was a psalm with brimstone and tempests and had to search it before it drove me crazy)
- Hose :: pumper (like a firetruck you sickos)
- Lollipop :: suck
Happy Sunday y’all!
*Yes, the dog has her own room. She has taken over the guest room.
I did promise Cookie (and maybe Angie) one, but well, it’s going to have to wait until they figure out this new hell that has been bestowed upon me.
≠ ≠ ≠ ≠ ≠
Texas was home when the last UM came out, so here we go:
- Yacht :: three hour tour , club
- Paula :: Abdul, Abdul
- Delete :: destroy, cover up
- Auto :: pilot, technician
- Obsolete :: archaic, half the stuff I work with
- Dedicated :: to another, yes
- Old :: and decrepid, feel like
- Convince :: persude, myself
- Poster :: concert, child
- Erase :: from my memory, dark spots and wrinkles
≠ ≠ ≠ ≠ ≠
Since it’s Monday and he left yesterday and I’m in no mood to be happy and chipper and cheery, here’s my contribution to Manic Monday:
Do you read an actual print newspaper? If so, how often? Yes. Not often as the crap they call a newspaper here is not worth the paper it’s printed on. Occasionally, I’ll get a Sunday paper or if there’s a good front page story.
What is your main source of news? Bloggers? Friends? If I’m talking to someone and they say “have you heard” I’ll usually go look it up. Or if I’m flipping through the channels and see an interesting story or “breaking headline” I’ll stop.
Do you believe that it’s possible for the media to be unbiased? Not anymore. Sure, there may be reporters out there that try to be unbiased, but the networks decide which way the story is going to go. Plus there’s the whole phenomenon of the media sensationalizing every.single.little.thing.
≠ ≠ ≠ ≠ ≠
Happy Monday Bitches.