Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I’m in.
This time, I’m blaming Cookie. She’s an evil-along pusher. I may even be down for the most socks and socks on vacation contests.
You ask, I answer:
01. No, I’m not seeing “concerned guy”. He is a friend of a friend and dinner wasn’t even a date. Think “Hey! We’re going to stop at La Conquistador… wanna go?”
02. As much as I’d love it, Cookie and I are not long lost cousins. /SOB!
03. If I go, I’m doing Puerto Rico alone. Sorry, no mystery man there either.
04. WOW, you all must have some image of me. I wish I had game like that… or that I played the game like that…or something.
05. SF = Security Forces. The Air Force version of cops.
Just because I’m digging this list thing:
01. No necesito a nadie para hacerme feliz.
02. Sometimes, you say what you mean and mean what you say. No hidden meanings, no innuendos, no reading between the lines and no game play. I like it that way. Even if it is a little scary.
03. I did knit yesterday. If un-knitting to the point of a mistake counts. I think I’m back on track for the forest canopy… or not
04. The winds were so high that the power went off about 6 last night and didn’t come back on until 3 a.m.
05. I think that was the earliest I’ve been to bed in months. For that, I blame Angie.
06. I saw the toe doc Tuesday after the beach and he made it hurt. Owie. I need chocolate.
07. I’m so glad I decided not to go to L.A. today. Today is the whole Mayday “peaceful” protests. Yeah.
08. The NRA banquet is Saturday! WHOO! And then I’m going out after. I have to figure out how to go from conservative repubican NRA attendee to wild liberal democratic party girl without exposing anything during the quick car changeroo.