Thus week’s 10 on Tuesday, 10 Things on my mind. Only 10?
1) Why have my hat knitting skills left me?
2) It is cold. Verrrry cold. I want to stay in the bathroom where the ducklings are. It’s 85F (29C) in there.
3) It seems like a good morning for oatmeal. And hand knits.
4) I’m quite jealous of JessaLu and her CSM. I keep trying to explain to Texas why I need one desperately. I don’t think it will happen for Christmas, but I’m going to be 40 soon. I think that surely deserves one. Don’t you?
5) I had to rescue a hand knit hat from the laundry basket. No, not yours. One I knit. He thought I’d find it when I did wash.
6) I wish this new “overactive nerve” thing would just stop. I mean, really? Over a month of hypersensitivity? I will start to gnaw my hands off eventually.
7) I have yarn. I want to knit. Nothing is calling me.
8) Baby ducks! Love the baby ducks. Everyone need a baby duck! Really!
9) Tractor! I get to ride the tractor this week! I love my tractor.
10) I want to find a cure for NMO. (or at least a treatment that works for everyone) I want to do more to raise awareness and money. The conference was hard on me emotionally this year. Even if there is no official fundraiser going on here, donate anyway.
That was easy. More of a free thought thing. I swear I will tell stories from the conference. I just need to come up with secret identities to protect the guilty. Muwahhahah.
Happy Tuesday y’all! Go vote!