01. I love the hair even more this morning. I walked by a mirror this morning on my way to get coffe and shocked myself.
02. I love that I’m going on a ghost hunt this weekend. It sounds like fun. But if I die from fright… Nora divides the stash.
03. I love that I get to see what may be my new gun tomorrow. WOO!
04. I love a good cup of coffee in the morning.
05. I love the thought of going and riding some quads on Sunday, but I’m not going to do it. I’m not sure I can handle it with the arm and I’m too afraid to hurt it. Maybe sometime in the future on ground that is something other then sand.
06. I love falling asleep curled up next to him.
07. I love that I have such a diverse group of friends. I mean, I’m pretty much covered for anything. Russians attacking? Yep. Going out and partying? Yes. Going shooting? Have it. Getting arrested after partying or shooting? That too. Riding horses? Check. Serious discussions? Covered. Knitting accident? Absolutely. Just being a general ankle loving freak? Yep.
08. I love the smell of puppy breath.
09. I love collapsing into bed after a hard day’s work. Showered and fresh again but totally and completely worn out. A bed never feels so good.
10. I love this new saying I found and even made it my tag line.
If you’re waiting for a sign, this is it. Do it. It will be amazing.
O.k. then. You all want the confession. (Freaks) And of course I’m all about keeping it real here at Chez Evil.
A few weeks ago, I was having a little freak out and I bought a pack of cigarettes. And then another. And well, all that time not smoking went down the tubes. So yeah. Stooopid. But I did it. There you go.
Yes mom, I am quitting again. This weekend. I’m just throwing it out there. Luckily, it hasn’t been that long. And it helps that almost every time I light one, I think of Jen’s pain and how I’m being selfish and stupid. And I feel like a dumb ass.