You get heater cat. I took some pictures of buds and SPRING! and fun stuff, but my crappy camera (even with the closeup stuff) made it all ugly. I totaly need one of those SLR’s for my birthday. If only I hadn’t put that gun on layaway, I’d totally go buy one.
Plus, the Magsters is kind of limpy this morning. I don’t know why. I’m about to call the vet except that she’s sleeping and I don’t want to traumatize her by putting her in her carrier.
Now, for some Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Why are you making my head hurt like that… SHUT UP!?!
2. I want you to take me to places I’ve never been.
3. When all the nuts get shaken from the tree, then it will be on my terms.
4. Let’s add this to that and see what happens.
5. I could use a graphic designer to make me a logo for free and I’ll pimp the crap out of you.
6. I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing with fiber and zombies, tomorrow my plans include going to the gym, playing with fiber and resting and Sunday, I want to clean and play with fiber! I know. So interesting. But I haz things! Big things! That I need to get done.
Oh and seriously… anyone know anyone good with helping me come up with a simple logo/graphic for cheap/free?
Happy Friday y’all!