I realized this morning that it was Thankful Thursday and my first thought was “Oh Crap! I haz cranky” . And then Carrie texted me.
She said that I should tell you all that YOU should be thankful you’re not around me so I don’t shoot you. O.o
1. I am thankful for neighbors like this (and perhaps you should be thankful you don’t have them) Naked Rock Band (or perhaps it just looked that way).
2. The same neighbors that are watching the fur babies for me and made a totally fabulous dinner last night (including crab, steak and mushrooms) just in case I have to eat hospital food for a week.
3. However, they are also the ones that have started putting up their Christmas lights… tell me, what do they look like to you?
3. The joy that is rewards points – which are giving me a free night in Dallas so I don’t have to get up and be out of the house by 4 a.m.
4. The love of a good and decent and kind man who sends me songs like this when he misses me*.
5. Awesome friends – who totally understand if I’m not quick on the draw with returning emails or getting presents out on time.
Happy Thursday y’all
* and my response today