01. This guy was actually pretty good.
02. Last Friday, I have to admit there was a little bit of an incident involving (kind of) cops. Liz invited some SF’s down from the base and when I ran into someone I knew and disappeared for a little bit, they got worried. Apparently they offered to go find me. (Don’t go awwwww yet)
03. I didn’t find this out until dinner last night. But, um, do I really look that naive?
04. Obviously (see #5)
05. When did buying a girl dinner mean you were going to get lucky? Because my math in that situation never added up quite like that. I’m not even sure that should buy you a handshake. (Yes, the “concerned” guy)
06. We may have been a little scandalous in Santa Monica yesterday. It may or may not have involved code names (Hi! I’m Amanda) and a cowboy hat. Which I now have possession of. (This had nothing to do with #5)
07. Liz and I should not be allowed to go out together alone.
08. We’re probably going clubbing in Hollywood this weekend anyway.
09. If things work out as planned, I’m going to PUERTO RICO! for a week. Aye! Papi! Maybe I should have paid more attention this semester. But then again, maybe I know all I really need to know… right Angie? 😀
10. I think I’m still finding sand in places there shouldn’t be sand.
11. It may be payback for texting people “I’m at the beach! How’s work?” Luckily, I did not do that to La. I may be dead right now if I had.
12. Sometimes you find the weirdest stuff written in the sand at the beach.
13. Does anyone out there understand man-speak? Because I am totally out of practice.
14. Or maybe I’m just thinking too hard.
15. Shhhh… I’m hunting wabbits knitting today.
16. The Hoff totally dissed me yesterday. /sob
17. Have you wished Nora a happy birthday? GO DO IT! Oh, and don’t mention butt crack and sex in the same sentence around her. 😀